Wednesday, December 10, 2008

it was the best of times, it was the busiest of times

That's the best way I can put it. My December to-do&make list stretches off far into the horizon, but dang, it sure does feel good, even if I have been hitting my pillow after midnight the past few days.

These thoughts have been keeping me happy lately: new shipment for Lola, compliments from One, (see links) and getting our Christmas tree this weekend. Have you realized that the big day is almost only 2 weeks away? I haven't! There is no sign of Christmas in my home yet, as opposed to last year, when I started counting down the days in July.

Well, as least there is some Christmas cheer in my studio. I made this ornament for hanging on doorknobs, but I'm sure you can use it in a multitude of ways.

Keep well, friends.



No comments: