Monday, March 16, 2009

that spring thing

I wouldn't say that spring is my favorite season. It doesn't compare to the warm summer evenings, or the fiery autumn foliage, or even the frosty winter mornings in December. There is something about it though. That burst of life after months of cold and gray.
I've got a couple items green-themed to herald in the spring season. A scarf, handfelted and machine stitched, which will be photographed and added to shop soon. Maybe a little forest of tree folk, and something extra special to honor those little white flowers which are the first blooms to come up in the new year - snowdrops.

Here's a quick peek of the scarf...

2 comments:

spread your wings said...

oh i love this - it reminds me of fresh cut grass.
funny, I don't think I've ever known anyone who didn't really like spring. Personally I think all the seasons are wonderful in their own way - so I don't pick favorites.

reya said...

Thanks so much for letting me know you like the scarf. I have yet to photograph it..I'm such a procrastinator!