Wednesday, May 26, 2010

heart mobile

Here's a little sketch of my next felting project. A sweet mobile inspired by the birth announcement card I painted for Lila. The good thing about this is that I'll be needlefelting the hearts. That and the assembly can easily (and hopefully) be done in any spare time when Lila's awake. I usually keep any wetfelting work for when she naps. The hearts will be strung on a driftwood branch I picked up on our last trip in Toronto, which will also be painted white.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Bram said...

I like the idea a lot! :)
It's going to look sweet. ;)

reya said...

Thanks B :)

IGBG said...

I like the minimalism of it! :)
I'd keep the wood natural color, but use a shiny white narrow band/string to put the hearts on...just my humble opinion :)